Are you ready to take the next step and contribute to the green transition with your experience from project management of key deliverables to ensure the safety of wind technicians worldwide?
Netgen is currently looking to hire an IT-Project Manager on behalf of Global Wind Organization (GWO).
GWO strives for an injury-free work environment in the wind turbine industry, setting common international standards for safety training and emergency procedures along with its members in more than 44 countries. As of today, there are 94.000 GWO certified technicians working within the wind industry, and over 360 GWO certified training providers throughout the world.
All of this needs a solid IT-foundation - the main component to ensure this is a successful operation and the development of the database WINDA.
How will you contribute to the safety of the industry?
Global Wind Organization is a growing international company that offers the opportunity to contribute to the fight against climate change.
As IT-Project Manager you will play a key role in the GWO Secretariat, utilizing your knowledge of integrating information technologies into the organization for optimal effectiveness.
You will manage both internal projects and projects that include subcontractors with a significant focus on technical maintenance and development of WINDA.
Key focus will be on maintaining best in class WINDA availability and keeping the digital portfolio current and relevant for stakeholders and users.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Scoping projects and translating these it into requirements specifications
- Supplier management
- Providing sparring on technological strategic planning
- Further develop and upgrade the company’s software programs
- Developing, customizing, and operating the database WINDA so it continuously is kept updated to support members
- Varying extent of test work to secure the delivery
Your most important trait of character is your motivation to be part of the team and your ability to work towards solutions, take responsibility and be outreaching. Furthermore, understanding current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success is key.
In addition to this, you have the ability to:
- Understand programming and communicate expectations to developers and suppliers
- Communicate difficult technical issues taking the receiver into account
- Write and speak English on a professional level
Furthermore you have strong communication skills and the desire to work in an international work environment.
It is an advantage if you have:
- A couple of years of experience from a similar role, but your attitude and desire for personal development is paramount
- Knowledge about Microsoft Azure, NET.Core and DevOps technology
- A relevant education in IT
What GWO can offer
Seize this exciting opportunity to be a part of an expanding industry, where you can grow with the industry:
- Opportunity to influence your own personal and professional development
- An environment that is international with a strong community
- Great responsibility with opportunity to influence the company’s development
Forward your application as soon as possible
The position is full time and we would like you to start in the position as soon as possible.
Press the ‘APPLY HERE’ and upload your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.