Graduate .Net Backend developer
On behalf of a client, Netgen is looking to hire a .Net developer for a graduate position with the prospect of contributing to the green transition and shaping the next era of disruptive energy technologies.
We are looking for a candidate for whom working in an agile environment with fast iterating on new ideas and concepts, without losing focus on quality and stability in the final solutions, is considered a plus.
This work is done closely with international technology- and development partners why most of the communication is in English. As a developer you will be supported by the experienced development lead in Denmark and work closely with a team of backend developers located in Lithuania.
Your primary responsibility will be to contribute to:
- Build well-designed, reusable system patterns and components.
- Design, implement, and support new features and functionality.
We are looking for a newly graduate within the field of computer science. Your experience is not as important as your motivation for working with .NET development in C# and your ability to learn new technologies.
You might also have:
- Experience with Dependency Injection
- Experience with Automated tests
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure technology stack such as:
- App Service
- Application Insights
As a person you are eager to learn and translate this knowledge into working software, a proactive team player and take pride in delivering a solid piece of work / code every day.
What we offer
A various and exciting job with many personal and professional challenges in a – sometimes – fast-paced environment along with:
- Flexible working hours and location
- An attractive salary package with among other pension including medical care, life insurance coverage and lots of other employee benefits
- Passionate colleagues who are at the forefront of their field
Netgen facilitates the recruiting process, and we will have interviews ongoing – so press ‘APPLY HERE’ to upload your resumé and cover-letter now.
Throughout the first 4 months you will be hired as a consultant at Netgen, working for the client and will then surpass to a permanent position at the client.
We look forward to hearing from you.